Legal Warning1. Benalmog.com gathers the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit).
Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
2. Benlmog.com uses this information to:
Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools.
Notify you of updates to our sites.
Notify you of relevant products and services.
Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
Track usage of our sites.
3. Email contact information.
Benalmog.com does not share, sell, or trade email addresses.
4. Benalmog.com follows generally accepted standards to protect the information it collects and makes available via its Web sites. we tests their security procedures regularly and modifies them as new technologies become feasible.
5. Benalmog.com utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your Communication Preferences by reviewing your registration on our website or by sending us an email.
6. You may edit your personal contact information directly in our website or by contacting us.
8. Do-Not-Track Disclosure: Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows you to communicate to websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our system does not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers at this time.